The mission of the Alternative Language Services Department is to provide culturally competent educational support to schools, families, and communities of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds through program services, professional interaction, effective communication, and community collaboration.
Introducing PD Bites, a professional development website to support English learners, diversity and best practices.
A Buffet of Learning - Anytime | Anywhere | 30 Minutes
(Site is currently being developed. - Check back often.)
What are PD Bites:
- PD Bites are mini professional development modules that can be completed in a variety of ways and on your own schedule.
- Information for modules will come from evidence and research-based programs, books, articles, videos, etc.
Popular Site Links
- Jordan ESL Endorsement
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Teachers
- Resources for Secretaries
- Resources for Administrators
- Professional Development Opportunities - New and exciting!
- JSD ESL Endorsement
- Requests for Participation are now being accepted: Jordan ESL Endorsement - beginning January 2018.