The mission of the Alternative Language Services Department is to provide culturally competent educational support to schools, families, and communities of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds through program services, professional interaction, effective communication, and community collaboration.
Popular Site Links
- Jordan ESL Endorsement
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Teachers
- Resources for Secretaries
- Resources for Administrators
- Professional Development Opportunities
Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) Hearing and Parent Committee Meeting
A public hearing will be held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 1:00 until 3:00 PM. This hearing will cover the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant. We would appreciate your input. Please join us at the Auxiliary Services Building on 7905 South and Redwood Road. Meet us at the front door and we will escort you to the hearing. Parent committee meeting will be held at 4:00 PM.
- JSD ESL Endorsement
- Requests for Participation are now being accepted: Jordan ESL Endorsement. New cohorts will be beginning in August 2017 and January 2018.
- Utah State Office of Education Sponsored ESL Endorsement
- Space is very limited.
- For registration and more information: Online ESL Endorsement Courses