The mission of the Alternative Language Services Department is to provide culturally competent educational support to schools, families, and communities of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds through program services, professional interaction, effective communication, and community collaboration.
Popular Site Links
- Jordan ESL Endorsement
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Teachers
- Resources for Secretaries
- Resources for Administrators
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Check back for future meetings.
- JSD ESL Endorsement
- Requests for Participation are now being accepted: Jordan ESL Endorsement. New cohorts will be beginning in August 2017 and January 2018.
- Utah State Office of Education Sponsored ESL Endorsement
- Space is very limited.
- For registration and more information: Online ESL Endorsement Courses