Title VI Assessment
Please take a moment to complete this Title VI Assessment for Parents/Guardians and Students.
- Title VI Brochure (PDF)
Mentor Feeder School List
- Mentor Feeder Schools (PDF)
- Download: Title VI Student Eligibility Certification - New (PDF)
- Make sure to print out both pages, front to back.
- Locate Tribal Number
- The completed form (original) should be sent to Sheri Sample in the ALS Department.
- Scholarships and Grant Tips
- University of Utah Health Sciences LEAP application
- University of Utah General LEAP information page
- University of Utah - Scholarship Opportunity for American Indian Students
- Smiles Change Lives Application
- April 20-21
- $5 Admission
- At Utah Valley University (800 W University Parkway, Orem, UT 84058)
- Flier with more information.
Navajo Government Class
- Starts again in fall of 2018 for school year 2018-19. Check for updated times as the school year approaches.
19th Annual American Indian/Alaska Native Student Leadership Conference - Completed
College Prep Nights
Where: Jordan School District Auxiliary Service Building Computer Lab - Room 112, South Entrance (South end of the building) Look for directional signs. 7905 S Redwood Road West Jordan, UT 84088
Ended for 2017-18, new days will be added next year.
Title VI Indian Education Public Hearing
- A public hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on April 17th, 2018 at 10:00 AM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Available for all to read: Public Hearing Power Point 04/17/2018
Title VI Indian Education Parent Committee Meeting
- A parent committee hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on February 8th, 2018 at 5:00 PM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Welcome to attend next meeting: Parents, students, counselors, teachers, principals, and patrons of the District.
- Parent Meeting Minutes 08/09/2016 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 5/23/2017 (PDF)
- Parents Meeting Minutes 02/08/2018 (PDF)
Bylaws: To be ratified
- Bylaws 2016 (PDF)
|Sheri Sample||801-567-8307||Teacher Specialist|
|Amber Mason||801-567-8317||Native American Mentor - K12|
|Jamie Williams||801-567-8126||Native American Mentor - K12|