Students may be eligible for additional educational services through Title I-Part A, Title I-Part C-Migrant and/or the Federal McKinney-Vento Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 11435).
If a student and/or their family is living in any of the following situations, they may qualify for additional educational services.
- Student is sharing the housing with one or more families due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or similar reason.
- Student is temporarily living in a motel or hotel due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or similar reason.
- Student is living in a shelter (family shelter, domestic violence shelter, youth shelter, or transitional housing).
- Student is living in a car, park, campground, abandoned building, or public place.
- Student is living in a place without adequate facilities (not designed for heat, electricity, water services, etc.).
- Student is seeking enrollment without an accompanying parent (unaccompanied youth).
- Completed during the registration process online or hard copy.
- For all students who meet the qualifications, please send the Residency Questionnaire to Hilda Lloyd.
Guidelines at enrollment:
- Students should be immediately enrolled, even if they are lacking documents normally required for enrollment. Documents can be gathered while the student is attending classes.
- Students should fill out the free/reduced lunch form and receive lunch immediately.
- Contact ALS (below) for additional services.
- Shopping for the pantry will be filled twice.
- Orders are due: October 5, 2016 and January 31, 2017.
- In order to keep your pantry's stocked, please complete the request form (below) by the dates given on the form.
- View/Print: Principal's Pantry Request Form
- Make sure you order enough food to carry you until the next order.
- For ideas on how to utilize the pantry, please contact Krista Mecham or Hilda Lloyd.
|Krista Mecham||801-567-8321||Teacher Specialist|
|Hilda Lloyd||801-567-8308||Homeless Outreach|