"The Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol (SIOP©) Model is a research-based and validated instructional model that has proven effective in addressing the academic needs of English learners . . . read more"
- This training is a one-day workshop that is based on the SIOP© Model of Lesson Planning and Observation.
- Always obtain permission from your principal or supervisor.
- Register at Jordan Professional Learning System (Search: SIOP)
- ALS will cover the cost of the substitute for teachers who are on-track, and will pay inservice rate to teachers who are off-track. (Be sure to complete a time sheet at the training.)
- For questions regarding sub codes, email Toni Soeffker or call 801-567-8116.
Additional Links and Resources: