Title VI Assessment
Please take a moment to complete this Title VI Assessment for Parents/Guardians and Students.
- Title VI Brochure (PDF)
Mentor Feeder School List
- Mentor Feeder Schools (PDF)
- Download: Title VI Student Eligibility Certification - New (PDF)
- Make sure to print out both pages, front to back.
- Locate Tribal Number
- The completed form (original) should be sent to Sheri Sample in the ALS Department.
- Scholarships and Grant Tips
- University of Utah Health Sciences LEAP application
- University of Utah General LEAP information page
Navajo Government Class
- Starting: February 24th, 2018.
- Place: Jordan High Tech Atrium
- 9500 Beetdigger Blvd. Sandy, UT 84070
College Prep Nights
Where: Jordan School District Auxiliary Service Building Computer Lab - Room 112, South Entrance (South end of the building) Look for directional signs. 7905 S Redwood Road West Jordan, UT 84088
Ended for 2017, new days will be added next year.
Five Films to Watch in November on PBS
Title VI Indian Education Parent Committee Meeting
- A parent committee hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 4:00 PM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Welcome to attend next meeting: Parents, students, counselors, teachers, principals, and patrons of the District.
- Parent Meeting Minutes 08/09/2016 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 5/23/2017 (PDF)
Bylaws: To be ratified
- Bylaws 2016 (PDF)
|Sheri Sample||801-567-8307||Teacher Specialist|
|Amber Mason||801-567-8317||Native American Mentor - K12|
|Jamie Williams||801-567-8126||Native American Mentor - K12|