Skip to content

Migrant Education


A migrant student has a parent who works in agriculture, forestry, meat processing plants, dairy or fisheries, and, in the last 3 years, has moved from one school district to another in order to work (temporary or seasonal) in agricultural activities.


Send a copy of the Home Language Survey to ALS.

ALS will take care of the following:

  • Must sign a yearly Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
  • Receives 3 years of service each time their is a qualifying move.

Instruction Sheets for Running Reports


Deborah Brey 801-567-8306 Teacher Specialist
Hilda Lloyd  801-567-8308  Migrant Outreach