Title VI Assessment
Please take a moment to complete this Title VI Assessment for Parents/Guardians and Students.
- Title VI Brochure (PDF)
Mentor Feeder School List
- Mentor Feeder Schools (PDF)
- Download: Title VI Student Eligibility Certification - New (PDF)
- Make sure to print out both pages, front to back.
- Locate Tribal Number
- The completed form (original) should be sent to Sheri Sample in the ALS Department.
- Scholarships and Grant Tips
- University of Utah Health Sciences LEAP application
- University of Utah General LEAP information page
- University of Utah - Scholarship Opportunity for American Indian Students
- Smiles Change Lives Application
- TITP Native American Village Opportunities
- Step Up Utah Blog
Navajo Government Class
- AWE + SUM Westminster Summer Camp June 17th-20th
- For girls currently in 7th and 8th grades.
- We are currently accepting applications for the Parent/Student committee. If you would like to be involved with the program please contact Sheri Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
Title VI Indian Education Public Hearing
- A public hearing will be held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. This hearing will cover the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant for 2019-20 school year. We would appreciate your input. Please join us at the Auxiliary Services Building on 7905 South and Redwood Road. Meet us at the front door and we will escort you to the hearing.
- A public hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on April 17th, 2018 at 10:00 AM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Available for all to read: Public Hearing Power Point 04/17/2018
Title VI Indian Education Parent Committee Meeting
- A parent committee hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on November 8th, 2018 at 5:00 PM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Welcome to attend next meeting: Parents, students, counselors, teachers, principals, and patrons of the District.
- Parent Meeting Minutes 08/09/2016 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 5/23/2017 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 02/08/2018 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 11/08/18 (PDF)
Bylaws: To be ratified
- Bylaws 2019 (PDF)
|Sheri Sample||801-567-8307||Teacher Specialist|
|Amber Mason||801-567-8317||Native American Mentor - K12|
|Jamie Williams||801-567-8126||Native American Mentor - K12|