Title VI Assessment
Please take a moment to complete this Title VI Assessment for Parents/Guardians and Students.
- Title VI Brochure (PDF)
Mentor Feeder School List
- Mentor Feeder Schools (PDF)
- Download: Title VI Student Eligibility Certification - New (PDF)
- Make sure to print out both pages, front to back.
- Locate Tribal Number
- The completed form (original) should be sent to Sheri Sample in the ALS Department.
- Scholarships and Grant Tips
- University of Utah Health Sciences LEAP application
- University of Utah General LEAP information page
- University of Utah - Scholarship Opportunity for American Indian Students
- Smiles Change Lives Application
- Apply for College Horizons (Direct link to the application.)
- Step Up Utah Blog
University of Utah 2019 Martin Luther King, Jr. Youth Leadership Awards—Call for Nominations
The MLK 2019 Youth Leadership Award selection committee is seeking students in grades 7 through 12 who take leadership in representing themselves and their communities with their own lens, perspective, and/or lived experience. Students may submit a video or audio file, digital copies of original artwork, short stories, poems, essays or any other medium that takes charge of representing their community. Nomination deadline is December 10, 2018.
To nominate a student (or yourself) visit diversity.utah.edu/MLK-YLA.
Navajo Government Class
- Online Navajo Language Class starts again in the Spring.
Urban Indian Center December Events
University of Utah High School Conference
Title VI Indian Education Public Hearing
- A public hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on April 17th, 2018 at 10:00 AM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Available for all to read: Public Hearing Power Point 04/17/2018
Title VI Indian Education Parent Committee Meeting
- A parent committee hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on November 8th, 2018 at 5:00 PM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Welcome to attend next meeting: Parents, students, counselors, teachers, principals, and patrons of the District.
- Parent Meeting Minutes 08/09/2016 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 5/23/2017 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 02/08/2018 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 11/08/18 (PDF)
Bylaws: To be ratified
- Bylaws 2019 (PDF)
|Sheri Sample||801-567-8307||Teacher Specialist|
|Amber Mason||801-567-8317||Native American Mentor - K12|
|Jamie Williams||801-567-8126||Native American Mentor - K12|