Title VI Assessment
Please take a moment to complete this Title VI Assessment for Parents/Guardians and Students.
Mentor Feeder School List
- Mentor Feeder Schools (PDF)
- Download: Title VI Student Eligibility Certification - New (PDF)
- Make sure to print out both pages, front to back.
- Locate Tribal Number
- The completed form (original) should be sent to Randy White in the Equity and Compliance Department.
- Scholarships and Grant Tips
- University of Utah Health Sciences LEAP application
- University of Utah General LEAP information page
- University of Utah - Scholarship Opportunity for American Indian Students
- Smiles Change Lives Application
- Step Up Utah Blog
- Procedure for Credit Recovery Packet Payment
- Urban Indian Center (Website currently down)
- NIEA (National Indian Education Association)
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah Education Network - American Indian Heritage Resources
- April 2nd will be the Spring Social for Jordan and Canyon School Districts. It will be held at the Auxiliary Support Services Building in the Jordan School District. (7905 S Redwood Rd, West Jordan, UT 84088)
- Join the Youth Preparedness Council and learn how to plan and implement preparedness projects in their communities. The application period to serve on the YPC is open until March 8.
- Native Teen Guide-in-Training Program
Navajo Government Class
- We are currently accepting applications for the Parent/Student committee. If you would like to be involved with the program please contact Randy White at email@example.com
Title VI Indian Education Public Hearing
- A public hearing was held December 11th from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- A public hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant for 2019-20 school year.
- Available for all to read: Public Hearing Power Point 04/17/2018
Title VI Indian Education Parent Committee Meeting
- A parent committee meeting was held December 11th from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- A parent committee hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on November 8th, 2018 at 5:00 PM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Welcome to attend next meeting: Parents, students, counselors, teachers, principals, and patrons of the District.
- Parent Meeting Minutes 08/09/2016 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 5/23/2017 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 02/08/2018 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 11/08/18 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 12/11/19 (PDF)
Bylaws: To be ratified
- Bylaws 2019 (PDF)
|Randy White||801-567-8178||Title VI Coordinator|
|Amber Mason||801-567-8317||Native American Mentor - K12|
|Jamie Williams||801-567-8126||Native American Mentor - K12|